Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TOO MUCH TIME SPENT ON CLOSING DOORS.

omgg work is killing me quickly (brain cells and arm muscles)

my weekend was kerazayyy.
i've never in my life worked till 1:05am?!?!

friday's indie night @ HomeClub was quite fun though..the music is yum!


anyway met c for LATE dinner after work @ sembawang hills!
finally met that girl. thus, as promised, peeeektures of -sings.. you & me..



don't ask me what i was doing.. i really don't know. c thinks its very psychedelic..HRMMM. i just look like an ah lian, i know.





this was us, embarassed @ angelic xmas last yr..



and erm us, dead drunk some random night after dxo in j2 (i couldn't even drink that milo pictured in front of me omg..how stupidly wasted was i)



that's you and .. jiang dancing ? haha..




and us when we were working together many months ago! (: (or rather, slacking..)





candid.



with ex colleagues




once again i'm lazy to rotate the pictures, so yea.
the peanut butter with nutella cupcakes we made together!! (: (:




&BELLE i've missed you mannnn.


&here's me and dinah, also MUCH missed..heard youre studying away like a good girl..VERY GOOD SIJIA. keep it up, give you sticker next time we meet for Mac's




my hair is like zomg. windy sia. hahah. dinah your hair so strong man. (hint wax strength)






where's da? busy playing mom.. (note the spring fountain/ Mac's effect of baby's hair) ..in HongKong (note backdrop) ?!





have i mentioned during the 5 tormentous days when i was sick i hung out with my sis the most and found out my new best friend has been secretly sleeping with me in the same bed room and studying with me in the same study room for all my life and i didn't know it..?! best kept secret of all time, haha. i'm glad she's a happy (: girl now!
we <3>i also <3


learning Spanish,



stuffing face with sylvia



as much as spidey3. i really loveeeeeee the spidey trilogy! i just don't understand people who don't.


i've a million zits springing up out of the blue.
it's forming a volcano RAHHHH

note even how Ugly Betty isn't ugly anymore.

okay random.


i'm really tired.


eh. realised i've suddenly uploaded a string of handphone photos. okay whatever. fatigue's taking me over. OFF!